In this period of advanced data, watch companies attempt to advance beyond the competition by delivering news on their new watches in front of the big watch fairs. This year is the same, and to pay tribute to the upcoming 26th release of the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH), we present you with an outline of a portion of the new models that have just been revealed.
* As I as of late wrote in 85 Years Of The Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso , Jaeger-LeCoultre praises an achievement this year for its reversible symbol. Furthermore, in doing so the brand has redone the whole Reverso assortment into three new assortments, each accessible in little, medium, and enormous alternatives: Reverso Classic, Reverso Tribute, and Reverso One.
The Reverso Classic highlights a strong case back, ideal for plating or etching, while the Reverso Tribute – fueled solely by physically twisted developments – highlights the “Pair” idea comprising two autonomous time-keeping dials. The Reverso One has not yet been delivered. Watch out for this space as the SIHH advances and remember to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for live photographs during the fair.
* From the traditional and moderate directly over to the new and venturesome: Richard Mille by and by comes up with 1,000,000 dollar watch whose case is madly made in sapphire gem – yet this time for ladies: the RM 07-02 Pink Lady Sapphire.
This is maybe my most foreseen watch to see at the upcoming SIHH. Furthermore, it indeed demonstrates that Mille and his group are in any event as keen on giving stunning and specialized watches to his female customers concerning his male client base. Not exclusively is the case milled from a solitary square of pink corundum so astonishing – it needs forty days of machining and completing before it is complete –yet in addition the full in-house development, which is collected around a skeletonized base plate created in microblasted 5N red gold set with diamonds.
The sticker price? As of this moment, 950,000 Swiss francs (€904,000).
* Forty years after the formation of Caliber 7P, Piaget’s super dainty quartz development, the Swiss production has made the 700P, the main Piaget half and half development: a self-twisting type with a quartz generator. The Piaget Emperdaor Coussin XL 700P is another restricted version idea watch delivered in a release of 118 pieces that praises the commemoration of Piaget’s first quartz creation.
It is housed in the 46.5 mm pad molded instance of the Emperador Coussin assortment in white gold with a dark ADLC-covered bezel. The generator and the miniature generator of the mixture development are underlined by a little sapphire precious stone window working on this issue back underscored by a circle of cleaned white gold.
* HYT makes its presentation inside the reasonable corridors of SIHH with the H2 Tradition , a 48.8 mm watch the company depicts as “a retro contemporary u-turn.” The purpose behind this portrayal is clear: while the new watch keeps on containing the hydromechanical liquid that separates these watches from others, interestingly a HYT likewise flaunts hands for time functions.
These hands call attention to the minutes and seconds in controller style (on discrete subdials), while the hour is as yet appeared by the beautiful liquid circling the rib. While this all looks generally basic, the type must be updated to accomplish it. More subtleties to follow during the SIHH.
* For IWC the 2016 release of the SIHH is about pilot’s watches, and doubtlessly the biggest eye-catcher of the new assortment – in a real sense – will be the Big Pilot’s Heritage Watch 55. The 55 represents 55 mm, the breadth of this generally enlivened treated steel watch planned like an observatory watch of yore.
“For us, it was indispensable from the beginning that the Heritage watches were consistent with the first – from the plan of the dial and the shade of the glowing numerals to the state of the propeller-like hands and the bolted calfskin lashes. It resembles hopping back so as to the spearheading time of aeronautics, then again, actually we have best in class IWC watch innovation,” says IWC’s imaginative chief Christian Knoop. The Big Pilot’s Heritage Watch is accessible in a 48 mm size.
* H. Moser & Cie is making its introduction inside the SIHH dividers with a blast. The Schaffhausen-based brand’s young CEO Edouard Meylan has made a propensity for transforming world occasions into great exposure for his image. Also, presently he jabs at the Apple Watch by presenting a Moser watch in 18-karat white gold molded much the same as the associated hit that sold in excess of 6,000,000 units in 2015.
Advertised as “100% Swiss made” and “100% mechanical” (the two of which are valid), the Swiss Alp Watch is “intended to last” with its in-house hand-wound type beating at a vintage recurrence of 18,000 vph. The ticking explanation is finished off by an excellent fumé dial with a light sunburst design. H. Moser & Cie is additionally making its presentation inside the SIHH’s corridors in 2016.
* Montblanc reports another 100-piece restricted release of the 1858 Chronograph Tachymeter with a dark blue dial. This traditionally styled monopusher chronograph with an especially engaging plan enormously propelled by the 1930s is fueled by a flawless Villeret development. These are Montblanc’s best quality types, which begin in the past Minerva developments. They are described by a swan-neck fine change framework and a lovely screw balance.
* MB&F presents the LM101 in platinum as the brand makes its presentation at the SIHH. This watch’s striking blue dial truly sets off that eye-getting suspended equilibrium, and at 40 mm in breadth this is a watch reasonable for all wrist sizes. What’s more, with its flawlessly completed in-house development (Kari Voutilainen managed the completion), it looks as great from the back as it does the front..
LM101 in platinum is accessible in a restricted release of 33 pieces.
* Roger Dubuis additionally underscores its ladylike side at the 2016 release of the SIHH, where the attention will be on the Velvet assortment. An eye-getting exhibit of watches in this assortment incorporate the Velvet Blossom arrangement (beginning at about $64,000 for the “pink” adaptation) and the Velvet Secret Heart ($80,300) with a twofold retrograde date work. The Velvet Blossom Pink honors jeweled botanical dream with its engraved mother-of-pearl and vivid plated blossoms inside a 36 mm pink gold case outlined by two columns of precious stones on the bezel and lugs.
This watch created in a restricted release of 88 pieces and controlled by a programmed type brags around two carats’ worth precious stones (154 altogether). Normally, this watch bears the renowned Hallmark of Geneva.